You will need:
1 5-6lb bag boneless, skinless chicken breasts, frozen
6 medium sized sweet potatoes
2 large onions
2 tbsp curry powder (more or less to taste)
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. garlic, minced
2 cups jasmine rice
1 14 oz. can coconut milk
2 cups chicken broth
- In a 7 or 9 quart pressure cooker, arrange 1/3 of chicken breasts in the bottom of the pot - do not overlap.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of curry powder, salt, and pepper on chicken.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts layering and seasoning until all meat and seasonings are used.
- Top chicken with garlic and onion spreading as evenly as possible.
- Top with sweet potatoes.
- Cook in pressure cooker as directed for about 8 - 10 minutes at full pressure.
- Allow to cool naturally.
- Serve hot over rice.
To make rice:
- In a pan, heat coconut milk and broth to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Add rice to pan and return to boil.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer about 15-20 minutes or until rice is done.