You will need:
3 cups oat (quick cooking or old fashioned)
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 heaping tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs, beaten lightly
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients (oats, sugar, baking powder, cimmaon and salt). Blend well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together wet ingredients (eggs, milk, butter).
- Mix wet mixture with dry mixture and blend well.
- Pour combined mixture in a greased 9x9 pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm over milk or sprinkle with nuts or fruit (optional).