You will need:
1 c. honey
2/3 c. honey mustard
2 tbsp curry powder (heaping)
1/2 c. soy sauce
10 - 12 chicken breasts (thawed or frozen)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Place chicken in a large ziploc bag or bowl. Pour mixture over chicken to coat.
- Cover bowl or close bag and let chicken marinate in sauce overnight.
- Place chicken in pan and pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and bake chicken for 45 minutes.
- Uncover chicken and baste with sauce. Cook for an additional 15 minutes uncovered.