You will need:
10 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups milk
3 tbsps. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
9 strips cooked bacon, chopped (or 1 cup real bacon bits)
1 bunch of green onions, chopped (about 3/4 cups)
3 whole mushrooms, chopped (about 3/4 cups)
1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or Cheddar cheese blend
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into a lightly greased baking pan (I use butter spray).
- Sprinkle bacon, green onions and mushrooms evenly over mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over mixture in the pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.