You will need:
8 chicken breasts
2 tbsp canola oil
5 tbsp teriyaki sauce
5 tbsp ranch dressing (I use garlic or 3-cheese ranch dressing)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup bacon, crumbled (I use Oscar Mayer real bacon bits)
1 cup green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on high.
- Brown chicken breasts in skillet for about 5 minutes on both sides.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Brush/baste chicken with teriyaki sauce, then ranch dressing on both sides.
- Top chicken with cheddar cheese, then bacon bits, then green onion.
- Bake chicken uncovered in oven for 25 minutes or until done.